Travelling in Morocco
A Feast For The Senses…
Morocco Tourism Brochures
USEFUL INFORMATION ABOUT M…
There is no Australian Embassy in Morocco: Canadian Embassy, Rabat, Morocco (provides consular assistance to Australians)
Embassy of Canada in Morocco: 13 bis rue Jaâfa-as-Sadik, Agdal Rabat.
Telephone: (011 212) 3768 7400
Fax: (011 212) 3768 7430
Office hours: Monday to Thursday between 0800-1200 and 1330-130; Fridays between 0800-1330
Foreign currency must be declared if exceeding counter value of MAD5000.
Export allowed: Foreign currency up to the counter value MAD10,000. Any amount in excess, provided declared on arrival. Prohibited: Local currency (unused MAD may be re-exchanged into foreign currency up to a maximum of: 1) 50 % of total amount exchanged on arrival if stay in Morocco has been longer than 48 hours. 2) 100% of total amount exchanged on arrival if stay in Morocco has been less than 48 hours.
- 01 Jan New Year’s Day
- 11 Jan Proclamation of Independence
- 01 May Labour Day
- 24 May End of Ramadan
- 25 May En of Ramadan
- 30 Jul Enthronement
- 31 Jul Feast of Sacrifice
- 14 Aug Allegiance Day
- 20 Aug Revolution Day & Islamic New Year
- 21 Aug Youth Day
- 29 Oct Birth of the Prophet
- 06 Nov Green March Day
- 18 Nov Independence Day
For further tour information or to book a tour, please contact Timeless Tours.
- We reserve the right to change all prices and programs without notice
- All prices are per person unless otherwise stated
- All prices on this website are in Australian Dollars unless otherwise stated